This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
Hi5 is a social networking site based in San Francisco, California. In 2008, comScore reported that Hi5 had become the third most popular social networking site in terms of monthly unique visitors. Since that time, Hi5 has also refocused itself as a social gaming platform and opened itself to new game developers. Quantcast reports that Hi5 has more than 2.7 million monthly US visitors and over 46.1 million global visitors.
One of the hardest pages to access in the internet are login pages, such as the Hi5 Login page. It can be difficult for most users, especially if they do not know where to start or what to look for. And while most websites have home pages or login pages that have links or guides to their login area, not all websites are as helpful. But you no longer have to worry about that. We are here to help you out and to make sure that you make it to the right login area. We can provide you with a link that will take you directly to the correct login page. We can also provide you with an easy to understand guide on how to access your account. If you are still having a hard time, you can simply follow the instructions as shown in the video below:
Follow These Steps to access your account:
1. First Enter the Hi5 Login address or URL into the address bar of your browser:
2. Then on the empty text field under EMAIL ADDRESS, enter the Email Address registered to your account
3. Next on the empty text field under PASSWORD, enter your Password
4. Click or tick off the box next to KEEP ME SIGNED IN so you don’t have to login each time you access your account
5. Finally, click the SIGN IN button to proceed to your account
6. Make sure you check your credentials as most login pages are case-sensitive
Are you having trouble logging in to your account?
If you're still having trouble logging in, you can follow these steps to retrieve or reset your USERNAME and PASSWORD.
1. Under the text field of the Password, click the link that says FORGOT YOUR USERNAME?
2. Then follow the instructions there and provide the needed information to retrieve or reset your Username. In this case, you will have to enter in the Email Address registered to your account on the space provided.
3. Once you have entered in the required information, click on the SUBMIT button. They will then send you an email with a link to pick a new Password for your account
Are you still having trouble logging in to your account? No worries, simply contact Hi5 directly and get help with your Hi5 Login:
You can contact Hi5 by filling out this form and submitting a ticket on their Contact page:
hi5 Copyright Agent
110 Pacific Ave Mall
San Francisco, CA 94111